Pinterest is a web and mobile application company. It is a free website application that requires registration before using the services provided. It allows its user to upload, save and share photos in the website. This website was founded by Ben Silbermann, Paul Sciarra and Evan Sharp in March 2010 which is available in more than 20 languages.
Pinterest is a website that creates an inspiration and shares it with other users of Pinterest. It helps to use to collect things that you love for, organize and plan for the important projects and many more that is available in the app. With the download of the app it becomes useful to one that helps you organize and share all the beautiful things that you find on the web page of pinterest. People gets guide from device on wedding, decorate their homes and organize their favorite recipes.
- As you are Android user, you need to first go to the Google Play store in your device.
- After you need to enter “Pinterest” in the search field to find for free Pinterest App. The app is listed under Social App and is developed by Pinterest Inc.
- Once the app loads properly, tap in the Pinterst button and install the app for free.
- Firstly go to iTunes Store.
- Then search for the “pinterest” from the search bar.
- Pinterest App is listed under Social Networking, to download the app click in the ‘Free button’ to download the app.
- Synchronize your device (iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad mini) with iTunes to get started to install the Pinterest App.
Download Pinterest App from the iOS app Store
- Go to App Store and open it in your iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad mini
- Then type ‘Pinterest’ in the search bar and click there
- Tap the Free button to download the Pinterest app and install it on your iOS device.
Moreover, pinterest is accessible to those individual who are above 13 years. Under the age of 13 it is prohibited. Once you download Pinterest to your computer, phone, tablet or other devices connected to internet, the software may automatically upgrades the product. The software grants its user on their product a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable and revocable license.